Sunday 29 January 2017

Skin Food Face Masks



Skin Food is a Korean brand that has had a long standing as a skincare brand since 1957, which interestingly is the independence year of Malaysia.




I had initially purchased the Skin Food Black Sugar Mask and the Skin Food Rice Mask. I liked the Skin Food Black Sugar Mask which I bought from Althea so much that I decided to check out the Skin Food Black Sesame Hot Mask, which I bought from Hermo.





All the masks come with an extra plastic covering to keep it sealed and fresh after opening. The Skin Food Rice Mask did not really do much in my opinion as the effects are not as obvious as the Skin Food Black Sugar Mask. The latter is somewhat of a scrub and so my skin is left really soft and smooth after the mask.






The Skin Food Black Sesame Hot Mask heats up when you apply it to the face. It reminds me of the Sanctuary Spa 5 Minutes Thermal Mask Detox. However, I have to say I prefer the Sanctuary Spa offering. The Skin Food version is bitty with Black Sesame but feels odd and not as purifying.

If I had to choose one mask out of the three, it would no doubt be the Skin Food Black Sugar Mask which exfoliates and brightens all in one go. There are better moisturising masks and purifying masks out in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS