Sunday 6 May 2018

Heimish All Clean Balm vs Banila Co. Clean It Zero


The battle of the cleansing balms - Cleansing balms are one of my favourite ways to take off makeup. They turn pretty much into an oil when you warm it up in your palms. They also travel well in that they do not leak, and sometimes you can get away with it being not a liquid. YES. (this is at your own risk though, I have done it a few times  but have gotten stopped once but the officer/agent let me through)





So today we have the Heimish All Clean Balm and the Banila Co. Clean It Zero. You can see even from the packaging that the Heimish offering is bigger. You get 120ml with the Heimish and 100ml with Banila Co.





Both come with a little spoon/spatula. They look different. I personally prefer the Heimish white spatula because the Banila Co. clear spoon has a little groove on the right side where I would have preferred it on the other side.





Cost wise, surprisingly you can get Heimish for RM74 whereas the Banila Co. costs RM79.50. Even on Hermo, where I picked them both up, I got the Heimish for RM59 but the Banila Co. was RM73.82.

Price does not matter if you prefer one over the other, so let us get into texture and formulation?





Texture wise the Heimish feels slightly firmer and the Banila Co. is just a tad bit softer. The Banila Co. is light pink and looks like a sherbet/sorbet. The Heimish is just more like The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter.





They both remove makeup so easily and efficiently. The balms both rinse really well without the need to tug. I prefer the Heimish scent as I find the Banila Co. to smell a bit like cough syrup sweetness. Therefore, all in all, I am pretty sure I will pick up the Heimish All Clean Balm when I finish both of these up because it is cheaper, smells better and there is more product and I prefer the packaging. It's a win-all situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS