Saturday 5 May 2018

Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set


When Fenty Beauty announced that they were releasing minis of their bestsellers, I knew I wanted to pick this duo up! My first Fenty Beauty product is the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Metal Moon and it was a birthday present, so this is my first Fenty Beauty purchase! Bomb Baby, what a clever play on words.




Inside, you get a Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby and a Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow.





Both are in super adorable minis which are exactly like the full sized products. There is no compromise in packaging, which is nice. The pink holder is actually faux suede and a very nice touch.





Starting off with the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby, the packaging has the same blue iridescence which I am unable to catch on camera, much to my annoyance.





There is even a little mirror in the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby which you may think is too small to do anything, but is actually so handy when you are travelling!





The shade Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby is so beautiful and an easy shade to wear if you have light (but not super fair) skin tone to medium skin tone. It is reminiscent of Becca Opal and I have a feeling this might be more similar to Becca Champagne Glow. I really love this and it goes with all the different blushes I own, from light pinks to reds and even browns. This highlight is stunning.





Then we have the  Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow. First off, I love the packaging of this as well, the hexagonal packaging ties in with the rest of the highlighter packaging and just feels more special than your bog standard circular packaging.





You get a pretty big doe foot applicator with the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow but do not worry as it picks up the right amount of product for your lips without overwhelming it. Many people have commented on the sweet fruity smell and how they enjoy it and how it makes them hungry but boy, I really do not like this sickly sweet smell.





However the shade Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow is raelly beautiful and completely universal. I have not seen anyone who cannot pull this off beautifully yet. The shimmers are also really flattering on the lips and there is a definite plumping effect on the lips.


I am really happy I picked up this Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set and would recommend it to anyone and everyone to try out the products and if you really love it, you can pick the full size products up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS