Monday 25 August 2014

Shu Uemura Hard 9 Eyebrow Pencil

I bought it at a Shu Uemura shop at Covent Garden, read about it HERE.
I bought 3 things from Shu Uemura and have basically fallen madly in love with 2 of them.




I have had my share of eyebrow pencils, and wrote a blog post comparing all of them recently.
This was before I purchased this, and when I travel, I grab this for my bag, fast replacing all others, even the Benefit Gimme Brow.


The pencil is available in a pencil shape, but I personally love this samurai sword shape.
Some people say it is a gimmick, wasting a lot of product, but I genuinely find that it helps make drawing the brows in easier.

This pencil is one that reacts to brow hair oil to produce colour.
Upon normal swatching, no colour is detectable on the hand.
This product does not normally swatch well, but because I have been using it, I managed to get a few swipes on my hand before it stopped swatching.




Here, I try to re-enact how I use this brow pencil.


 Here is the other brow transformation



Now I try to keep my eyebrows fuller and more natural, for a youthful look.
Brows are something I struggle with, and not having everything at hand definitely makes it a little more difficult, but this Shu Uemura pencil has been a life saver.



My shade is in Seal Brown, which I have been told is one of the most popular shades.
Bob picked up a more grey-black toned pencil.

I cannot be without mine, but thankfully Shu uemura counters are readily available in Malaysia and London.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS