Sunday 22 May 2016

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer



This was rather popular and hyped up and when I received it in my Christmas present - the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar, I was so excited to see it!




This is not the full size but it is a good deluxe sized sample and I wish it was in the correct shade.





Unfortunately the colour is not right on me and it looks orange on me in natural sunlight. As you can probably see, the formula is actually quite liquidy and runny so tread with caution and go easy with it.







I did however, try out the formula and I am rather impressed by it! It blends out nicely and the pigmentation is strong despite the more liquidy formula.


There are a wide variety of shades and I recommend trying this out in store to get the correct shade and to apply it with a brush for more precise application. Once I get through my concealers, I am going for a full size of this baby. You'll love this if you have drier skin or your concealer cakes and worse.. cracks!


Do you prefer a creamier/drier version or do you prefer a more liquidy option?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS