Monday 6 July 2020

BareMinerals Give It A Glow



Once in a while, brands do good deals and this is when I tend to snap it up. I saw The Sunday Girl posting about this and as I know I like the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue, I decided to get it  from Debenhams.






The highlighter was a bonus for me and a chance to try out both the brush and the highlighter.





The highlighter is the Endless Glow Highlighter in Joy. It is a joy to look at, a warm pinkish highlighter which is very pretty. I find that I have to use quite a light hand to not have it as a streak on my cheek but when blended out looks really lovely.





The brush, as expected is excellent for various liquid foundations. I am really happy that this bundle was a real saving and a chance to try out the 2 products without spending more.





I highly recommend trying to get things in the January sales or in the upcoming Black Friday sale. If you cannot wait FeelUnique is doing a sale on the brand now and if you are new to the site you can use my referral HERE which gives us both 20% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS