Tuesday 7 July 2020

All About Lips #189 - Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip in Give a Fig




I thought I had mentioned this lovely Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip but a quick look on the blog and I don't see it. Well well, here we are, remedying a wrong.




As always the Bobbi Brown products comes in the classic black packaging. This actually marks my second purchase so a repurchase of the Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip in Give a Fig. I also like it so much that I bought the exact same product - again.





These come in an array of shades but what I can tell you is that this is my favourite way to wear colour. It is not as slippy as a gloss but not being matte it is comfortable to wear on the lips and wears longer than a gloss. It is the best of both worlds and this colour is bright without being gharish.





When we used to go into the office, I used to wear this a lot as an everyday lip at work because it was an easy way to bring a bit of colour and brightness to my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS