Friday 10 July 2020

Philips Kingsley Trichotherapy


I have genuinely taken my time to do this review of the Philip Kingsley Trichoterapy PK4 Soya Protein Boost because I wanted to test it out properly before writing out my opinion.





First off, the packaging is nice. It feels luxurious without being overkill. You get 120 capsules but when you first start taking it, so 120 capsules will last you for a month.



I have included a picture of the ingredients but these are easily available online in case of allergies etc.





The brand recommends taking these, twice a day two capsules each time. You can drop down to two capsules a day once a day after two months. This is what I did to make it more sustainable.





I found that in the second month of taking this (so I was still doing 2 capsules, twice a day) my hair fall had decreased. I was not expecting that but evidently my diet is lacking in protein. This is an easy way to ensure a supplement of protein into my diet. I like that there is no smell and it is easy to consume, which is why I have continued taking it and I am currently on my third bottle. Now that I take 2 capsules a day, a bottle lasts me for 2 months.





I intend on continuing with this. I tend to buy it wherever it is cheapest. M&S stocks them and sometimes have 20% off, Look Fantastic stocks them as well. Feel Unique also stocks them and as I have Philip Kingsley as my brand for life I always get 10% off on the brand. They also do a 3pack for the cost of 2, which is a really good deal. If you are new to FeelUnique, you can use my referral HERE for 20% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS