Friday 17 July 2020

Guerlain Night Cream


I actually received this to test via SoPost and while I generally don't gravitate towards makeup brands for skincare, I must admit this felt very lovely and even decadent on the skin.





The sample is pretty tiny at 3ml, I think I had 2-3 uses out of it but I did cut it to use it all. It does not smell too perfumed but has a very pleasant honey scent to it. The cream felt lovely and sunk into the skin very quickly and hydrated as well as moisturised. I had a look online and the full price of the Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream retails for £107.10 for 50ml. OUCH.  

As this is way out of my price point, I can only tell you that it was a beautiful product to use but it is not one I can sustain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS