Sunday 29 March 2020

Space NK


I am often tempted when Space NK has sales and I believe I placed this order as several items were on sale. In fact, all the full size items were sale items and then I picked some samples.






Starting with the samples - the Philip B Pepermint Avocado Shampoo is really nice and tingly. I think I have tried this before and really enjoyed it. I still really like it.

The Votary Blemish Rescue Oil smells quite strong and my skin did not react to it. I can't say if it helped with blemishes as when I tried it I did not have any but it did not cause any either.

One of the most exciting samples - the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturising Cleanser - I know this has raved reviews and I must admit I don't love it as much as the Goat Milk Moisturiser but it is nice. It is just not for me as I have found others I prefer - JSS After Show Cleanser, Emma Hardie Amazing Moringa Balm.





Now for the actual products I purchased. We actually have a love, a like and a meh.





Can you guess which is which? Although I will admit these products photograph really well.





The Nails Inc The Reflector, is probably my least favourite. It looks a little odd but I can make it work by layering it over other nude polishes. I tend to do it over one of two finger nails as an accent as I don't love the look of it.





Some people complain about the fragrance of this Darphin lip oil as being overwhelming and I can understand where they are coming from. I would not pay full price for this but I do rather enjoy how pretty the flower petals are in the tube and the lip oil is quite viscous on the lips.





Finally we have the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rush. I really love this. It is a reddish brown base with blue-green reflects and it looks so beautiful and eye catching. It is a lot to wear to work but I did one day, and inspired a colleague to pick up something similar! If that won't sell this to you, I don't know what will.





This was quite a successful haul from myself from Space NK. I do enjoy picking bits and pieces from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS