Thursday 26 March 2020

M&S Rosie for Autograph


A few months ago, I saw a few bits from the Rosie for Autograph range on sale at Marks & Spencer, where they are exclusively sold. I thought I would pick up some bits to try out. Fast forward to present day and it is mostly sold out but for some perfume.







I actually managed to pick up two cream eyeshadows and a lip glossy from the range.





I find that the cream eyeshadows do not have as long lasting a power as Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier but if used sparingly (do not overload) it does not crease and is very pretty.





The lip glossy I had thought would be much more peachy/coral but is in fact quite pink but is very pretty as a sheer wash of colour and I have been wearing it quite often.

It is a shame that the range seems to have disappeared completely as the products are rather lovely. Did you manage to try any before they went?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS