Sunday 12 January 2020

Space NK x Laura Mercier


I had a bit of a Laura Mercier moment when I purchased these. The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance and Laura Mercier Translucent Powder with the puff came as a set, and I bought the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder GLOW and the little brush as well.




This is how it came and I simply could not resist. I contemplated gifting the pink box but could not resist keeping it for myself.





The original translucent powder is unbeateable in my opinion. It may be too drying if you have a drier skin type but I have more combination oily skin and love it for baking under the eyes and loose dusted all over with a brush.

I must admit I initially thought the foundation primer was also the original one which I really love - the texture of the original feels light and cooling on the skin, and like a burst of hydration.

The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance comes out of the tube with a glow incorporated. It is not a clear jelly but one with almost bronze particles but once applied to the skin it does not tan it, just imparts a glow.

The glow powder can be intense if used concentrated. I like it with the brush to diffuse it and sometimes I use other brushes to dust over high points of the face. It can quickly veer into highlight/strobe if you do not use a fluffy brush to diffuse it. The glow is more of a yellow golden glow.





As both powders are full size and powders take forever to finish, I think I will be set for powders for at least a few years now. Here's hoping I do not get distracted and use these up as they are lovely products and worth the splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS