Friday 4 October 2019

Liberty




On the very last day of Liberty's "Spend £75 and get £15 voucher" promotion, I caved and went to buy some concealer. I had fully intended to check out Trinny London's range but then decided to just pick up old classics.







My three items came to a total of £76 or something rather close and here are my picks!





Nars offer 2 concealers and I have used the Radiant Creamy Concealer before but decided to try out the Soft Matte Concealer as well. I picked both up in the shade Medium 2 Ginger. I also picked up the Lixirskin Night Switch Retinol 1% to add into the Universal Emulsion that I had picked up from the Cult Beauty 20% offer.





Starting with the two Nars concealers which I picked up.





The Nars Soft Matte Concealer in Ginger is actually slightly darker than the Radiant Creamy Concealer. The consistency is good for a demi-matte/soft matte (as the name suggest) finish and just gives more coverage where needed on the skin.





Here is a swatch of the two for comparison and having tried both, the radiant creamy concealer is much better for under the eyes area due to the creamier consistency.





Even when blended out, the two concealers, despite being the same shade, have a slight variation in undertone.





I picked up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer as my Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Concealer is starting to dry out. I like both but think that if you have dry under eyes you may prefer the Nars offering.





I have high hopes for this Lixirskin Night Switch Retinol 1% after my recent foray into retinol with the Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules (spoiler!) but must admit I have not started using this yet.





I normally save all my Liberty bags as they make wonderful bags to hold gifts for other people and just look very elegant. 





This is my most recent haul from Liberty London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS