Monday 13 January 2020

Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil


Starting off the New Year with a bang, where I now talk about Olaplex's latest launch, which is the No.7 Bonding Oil.





I was rather fortunate and was sent this to try out by Space NK. When you read this, it is no longer a new product on the market but remains the latest launch by Olaplex and I hope you find my review helpful.





The instructions are easy enough, where you can use it on damp or dry hair. I tend to use it on damp hair as I am generally quite heavy-handed.





The product itself has many promises, including UV protection and heat protection, so I was quite excited about this.





However, the first ingredient on the list is a silicone! I must say that for a product that has silicone as the first ingredient, it does not feel silicone-y at all. It just feels like an oil and it actually smells really nice, almost citrusy.





I really enjoy the product and have been using it every time I wash my hair. However, at full price it is quite pricey and I am not sure I can recommend it. My hair is fairly healthy and this is an aded boost whereas if you have quite dry or damaged hair, you may find it a lot more nourishing and worth the investment.





Have you tried the latest launch from Olaplex?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS