Sunday 19 January 2020

Space NK


I love a bit of Space NK and these are some bits I have picked up quite a few months ago so I think I can give you a fair review on them.





I know I have just said I have tried the products but I have not tried this Rossano Ferretti Dry Shampoo yet, but it intrigues me and I am hoping it is even better than normal dry shampoo which normally aggravates my scalp. One can hope, eh.





Two items came in the little bubble wrapped pack for protection and oh my goodness is the By Terry mini, MINI.





I actually really like both products for their colours, which are super easy to wear.





However, the By Terry Compact is so tiny that I was a bit surprised.





The colour of the powder is gorgeous and it does not come off powdery at all - however it is quite difficult to pick up one without the other as the pan size is so small that my brush tends to just go all over it.





The ILIA face palette is a gorgeous little travel kit. I much prefer it to the RMS beauty face palette which I picked up a while back as the colours here are even more wearable and you get better pay off and in a pinch you really can do your whole face.





Here are the swatches for the face palette , the highlight cannot be obviously seen on my arm but is very pretty, albeit subtle, on the face.





Here are the swatches of the By Terry compact and these shades are really just the most versatile. The texture of the powders are so soft and almost creamy. I don't think it would work for travel thought because one will still need brushes.





Finally we have the Drunk Elephant Bar Case which houses the Pekee Bar and the Juju Bar inside.





This is super cute in size and is an easy way to travel with soap bars. I will admit that I bought this before the whole Drunk Elephant issue - meaning the one where someone quite high up dissed Caroline Hirons. It was just rather unpleasant and because Drunk Elephant products are quite expensive anyway, I have decided not to buy any more products from the brand but to finish up the ones I have so as not to waste.





That aside, this whole packaging is cute. It even has a little button so that you can make it smaller as necessary,  depending on how little your soap has become!





Like so!





Out of the two bars, I find that both start off feeling quite lovely on the skin but if you use them consecutively , it can start to make the face feel a little tight.





I am glad I tried the bars but my search for the perfect soap bar continues. I am now keeping my eye on the Gallinee Cleansing Bar which seems promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS