Friday 27 September 2019

Caudale Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser


Space NK has a review programme for their members and I did not know this until recently I was contacted by Space NK where they asked if I would like to review the Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser. YES?!





So this product is gifted in exchange for a review on the Space NK website. It is targeted at oiler skin types and contains no SLS but has naturally occurring salicylic acid. While it purports to be non-drying, I found that using it twice a day and multiple days in a row, definitely made my skin feel a bit tighter and drier than usual. I tend to save it for once a day in the shower (make sure your shower water isn't SUPER HOT) and it really is a refreshing way to cleanse your face.





Many have raved about the herbal scent of the product but to be honest, it smells like insect repellant to me and I have said as much on the review. The texture is nice, it foams but not insanely but it smells like insect repellant and I cannot get away from that. I have not binned the product but am using it but I would not repurchase because the scent is really not amazing in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS