Wednesday 25 September 2019

Milie Saisons Silk Bow


I know many of you prefer to support smaller, independent brands and Mille Saisons is a lovely British brand that creates many silk products.





The products come lovingly wrapped in tissue and the brand's sticker, a lovely finishing touch from an independent brand not churning out products by factory bulk.





I had a lovely note with mine as the products were provided for picture and photo purposes.





There were 2 products in my box, the first being this Knotted Headband which is no longer in store but there are other type of hairbands you can get HERE.





The second is this gorgeous Teal Blue Bow.





There is a clip at the back of the bow for you to easily attach it onto your hair for a pop of colour.





Here are the two side by side for size reference. I did not end up taking photos for the Headband as it was a little snug on my humungous head and I looked funny (not cute). If you have a bigger or smaller than usual head, you can email them or get in touch for a custom order. That is the best part about small independent brands - customisation!





I did however, take various photographs of the hair bow because it is ridiculously pretty and I will admit that I am tempted to get one in every colour.





On site, you can actually see some have the extra tails, which is SUPER cute, and practically begging for me to purchase.





So if you love bows as much as I do, this is a fantastic place to get them.





Last I saw on the brand, they have created silk face cloths and face pads for sustainable reasons. Since everyone advocates silk for sleeping on, it must be a great way to remove makeup as well.





Over on their instagram, I had only seen someone posing with their custom made silk hair turban, which I would really like to get to try and compare against my Silke one. I fully intend to get more hair bows when we have moved to a bigger place and it can be my signature look - to wear a different hair bow colour to match my outfits.

Mille Saisons - well done on the fantastic brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS