Thursday 6 June 2019

Bi Annual Sephora Black & Gold Member 20% Sale




Sorry this post is late, but the Sephora Black & Gold Member 20% Sale will swing around again so do not fret!





Starting off with repurchases first, there are two this time.





I have lost count of how many bottles I have purchased. As always, I prefer the Lancome Bifacil but that is very expensive for what it is and how much you get whereas this is a good alternative. Until I find a good replacement, I am going to buy this whenever I can.





The next item is the Fenty Beauty Flyliner. I think that this is only in one colour, which is  "Cuz I'm Black" and the name is amazing.





I really enjoy this so I bought a back up. The pen is more of a brush tip and the colour while it bleeds on the hand, is really long lasting and does not smudge on my eyes at all. WIN. Hence, the back up repurchase.





Then we have all the new items. I was not supposed to buy makeup but we have some here in the haul.





First up, the it cosmetics heavenly luxe complexion perfection brush. It is basically a double ended brush for concealer and foundation.





I was trying to decide on this because it is quite pricey but after not being able to find it in the slots and finding only one in the entire drawer, I decided that I must have it. Gosh. I am happy to report that I have been using this non stop for a whole month and it is amazing for blending out your base.





The haircare product I picked is the IGK Trust Issues Instant Scalp Rebalancing Treatment. I have been eyeing this but was waiting for the sale to pick it up.





This is an aerosol spray and it feels cooling when you spray and then rub with your fingers until that cool sensation wears off. A quick way to freshen up and feel nice. I like this.





Now onto makeup products that were not supposed to be purchased but here we are!





I love the look of these Nudestix Nudies Matte and the shade that really jumped out at me is Sunset Strip and I must say that not only does this look pretty on the cheeks (a flushed shade), it's beautiful on the lips too and so this has gone straight into my everyday make up bag.





Finally a total last minute grab near the cashier/tills. I had forgotten about these minis from Fenty Beauty but I picked up the Fenty Beuty Lil Bronze Duo in the lighter colour.




You get a matchstix which is in sinammon. I'm not sure if other people are able to wear this as a bronzer but it's shimmery and bronze/rose goldy so I am unable to wear it apart from as eyeshadow. The bronzer is also named sun stalker. Is that not super cute.





The bronzer is a lovely colour and I am really happy I went for the lighter shade Shady Biz, as opposed to Caramel Cutie. It is better to go slightly bronze and build up than to go so dark it just looks muddy!






Those are all my picks this time and I am super happy with what I have picked up. Did you pick up anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS