Thursday 30 May 2019

Empties #60


I must admit I finished up these products around June 2018 but am only now getting round to writing up the reviews for it.





Starting off with The Natural Bar Healing Salve, I actually really love this product and almost always have it in my bag with me. It soothes any skin ailment and is just so handy! Mine has gone a little odd in texture and consistency and it is probably because I have had it for a few years so it is time to say goodbye.





Then we have some bits that I finished up during a holiday. The two big bottles are both hair products. The Amway Satinique Revitalising Mask contains silicones so I will not be repurchasing. I must admit that it smells really good and makes my hair feel soft and silky.

The L'oreal Botanicals Fresh Care Safflower Rich Infusion Conditioner is really nice and robust. I am not the biggest fan of the smell (smells a bit like vanilla) but it is not so bad as to deter me from the product. I like this and would repurchase.





Then we have the ADA Naturals Refreshing Shower Gel which smells of lemons and is very lovely, the ADA Naturals Aromatic Shampoo which smells like a burst of oranges so beautiful that I actually used it as a shampoo AND shower gel. I am really tempted to buy this in bulk, and then the ADA Naturals Repairing Conditioner which has olive oil and was the least exciting item of the 3 but was decent.





We have The Olive Tree Lavender Chamomile Shampoo which I really enjoy. The travel size is supposed to make it easy to bring it when travelling but the bottle leaks. All the travel size bottles from this company leak so I will be recycling them. Talk about disappointing packaging!





The Shiseido White Lucent range is really lovely. Here we have the cleanser which did not feel stripping or drying despite being foaming, the toner and moisturising lotion. I found the whole range very pleasant to  use indeed.





The Seeds Natural Face Serum is a blend of facial oils and it is a lovely oil to use in the evenings personally for me. I do not use facial oils in the day time but in the evenings, it doubles up as a serum and moisturiser. I enjoyed this.





Is it a holiday if you did not finish up some sunscreen. The Garnier Ambre Solaire Ultra Hydrating Protection Lotion SPF30 does feel quite hydrating and is very easy to apply. It smells typically of sunscreen which I find quite pleasant. Both Will and I enjoyed using this.

The Rocky Mountain Co Sunscreen I had such high hopes for that it was inevitable that I would be disappointed. It smells of cake (vanilla coconut is the scent) but the formula is so thick and really difficult to blend out. It leaves white streaks and white cast but is not harmful to the environment. Personally I will have to pass on it. A real shame as I wanted to love it so badly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS