Tuesday 28 May 2019

Liberty Haul #5


Ever since deciding I was no longer interested in writing empties post, my other posts have been similarly affected because I am now not really writing shopping posts as much as reviews. There is no point in showing you what I have bought without telling you more about it in my opinion, unless I really am way too excited.






The joys of shopping in brick and mortar is that you get the items immediately and sometimes the kind sales assistant(s) will throw in a few samples and freebies. I actually went to Liberty London to the Bobbi Brown counter for a makeover, and so bought a few bits and pieces and they kindly threw in some gifts with purchase.





The most exciting of purchases is this Bobbi Brown Highlight & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo. Did I need another highlighter? Absolutely not. Did I want it? More than anything else I purchased.





The packaging is all sorts of stunning and in an attempt to make myself justify the purchase, I asked my then fiancé and now husband to gift it to me for my birthday.





I am going to write a standalone post on this because I am besotted with it.





I also picked up a foundation, corrector and concealer as well as a lip colour for my bridal makeup.





For those of you who do not follow me on my social media, I actually did my own makeup in Hawaii for my wedding and these were some of the picks! 





As for the Lixir Universal Emulsion you can see in the bottom right corner, a standalone post has already gone up and now that I have squeezed out every last drop, I must admit that I really love this product and see myself repurchasing it. It is perfect for travel and feels really amazing when applied onto skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS