Sunday 9 June 2019

Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum


I am a very big fan of Caroline Hirons and her cheat sheets. Her fan base is far and wide and there is actually a facebook group of her fans and they call themselves freaks. This is one of the products that they love and admire and really rate, so of course I had to try it out too.





When I picked this up, it was £2.99 per bottle and it was on Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off, so essentially, £4.50 for 2 bottles of serum - a real bargain. The texture of the serum looks creamy but applies like a real dream. It sinks in quickly onto the skin, leaving the faintest stickiness. The best way to use it is to spritz before and after applying this, to maximise the hyaluronic acid, which is essentially to bind onto moisture.





The real reason I picked up this Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum is that I do not like The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics. I find it too watery and it goes everywhere. So I wanted another hyaluronic acid serum to combine and use on my face.





This is how it looks like combined, and I personally love using the serums this way. I use it daily, both morning and night. I must admit that I enjoy this Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Seum somuch that I would consider repurchasing and using it just on its own as opposed to The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid +B5 which I really love but is a bit pricier at £5.90 per bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS