Friday 18 January 2019

Mum's Boots Haul


I love rumaging through other people's purchases and only my mum will have the patience to let me photograph her items before she even get to use them!




I have noticed that no matter where we go, my mum loves picking up travel size toothpaste. We use full size toothpastes at home, but due to how often we travel, she always have backups of these, ready to travel when we do.





She also picked up the Garnier Protecting Lotion SPF30. My mum has a drier complexion so most sunscreens suit her and do not look oily or messy.





This particular product is really quite runny, and definitely a lotion as named.





I find that is leaves no white cast and when you really rub it into the skin, does not leave any oily residue. It just smells like holiday.





She also picked up a Neutrogena Unscented Hand Cream and another sunscreen - Banana Boat Sport SPF 30.





I have tried a mini of the Neutrogena Hand Cream before and know this to be really concentrated and powerful.





You need the tiniest dab and it goes a long way. It really soothes if you have dry and cracked skin.





I am known to use this on my dry shins because nothing else works quite as fast!





The Banana Boat SPF30 Sunscreen is sweat and waterproof.





It has a thicker texture and having seen one of my friends use the SPF110 (that was the thickest sunscreen I have ever had to massage into anyone's skin), I know that this thicker formula will help the formula to adhere to the skin and not be so easily rubbed off the skin.





If you are doing sports, this sort of formula is definitely preferable as you do not want sunscreen sweated into your eyes (it really stings), but more importantly, find a sunscreen formula that you enjoy using daily so that you can be protected from UV rays year round!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS