Thursday 17 January 2019

iHerb haul #3



It is quite fun to shop on iHerb and I know many who join me in this. Some items cannot be bought in home countries apart from through online retailers like iHerb.




I actually picked up quite a few items from Real Techniques and these Single Pocket Expert Organiser just look really handy and useful. I plan to stick them on the mirror and then have my brushes readily accessible.





I also picked up a mini multitask brush and a eye shade brush and a eye blend brush duo.





The real techniques brushes are good quality and affordable. I thoroughly enjoy using these for a myriad of tasks.





Just to give you an idea of how the items will fit nicely into the Pocket Organisers.





This Ecotools Charcoal Konjac Facial Sponge is not actually my purchase but in our joint haul, my friend accidentally included it in my pile and have decided to gift it to me. I will trial this before writing about it. Konjac sponges are an easy way to exfoliate and once you are done, you can compost the item.





I also picked up a small tub of this Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay but my goodness it is huge. It really is huge and I have a feeling this will last me for years.





Finally I picked up this elf pore refining brush and mask tool. I have no real interest in the pore refining brush side and bought this mainly for the mask side.





With a silicone tip it should be easy to wash this out and using a mask brush may seem excessive but you actually use less product than using hands - tried and tested by me!


Do you use iHerb? What was your latest purchase from iHerb?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS