Saturday 15 December 2018

Tabitha Eve


In an attempt to be more eco-conscious and eco-friendly, I ordered a bunch of reusable cloths for my beauty uses and decided to add some kitchenware to my order!





Starting off with my beauty reusables, I picked up some Make Up Pads in 2 variations, square and oval, to use with waterproof eyemakeup remove to remove my eye makeup, some nail varnish remover pads, which I have incidentally tried out before and it works a real treat! I also picked up some Bamboo Wipes to use as a face cloth.





For the kitchen, I have picked up some Wax Food Wrap, a set of 3 Bowl Covers and some Unpaper Towels.





So far the oval make up pads take off eye make up well and I throw them into the washing machine after a quick hand wash. You do need to keep these in a laundry bag because they are so small and easily lost! The nail varnish remover pads work a real treat and I am thinking of getting more and gifting these to friends! The bamboo wipes I find a little on the smaller side. I prefer my face cloths to be a little larger.





The Wax Food Wrap has been a little difficult to master but a surprising lovely addition. I wrap pieces of food or sandwiches up and then warm the edges with my fingers to seal them. The bowl covers work to keep left over food well. The unpaper towels are just reusable towels that you can wash and reuse!





So far I have managed to drone on and on without linking to the amazing Tabitha Eve, which you can see is the brand of these items! There are occasionally new items or different versions of items. I have decided to try and make certain changes to be more environmentally friendly and to save money in the long run as the convenient and disposable way is definitely more expensive in the long run!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS