Sunday 16 December 2018

Glamour Beauty Club - Chanel Coco Mademoiselle


I realised that despite being a member of the Glamour Beauty Club, I have never actually posted or blogged about it. Well, this has to be rectified!





Over the last few months, I have been fortunate enough to be chosen to be sent certain samples. Now how does it work? Honestly, very simply! You just sign up to be a member by filling out a survey and if a product is deemed suitable for you, they will email to ask if you would like to test it out! A sample is sent out to you when you say yes, and after a few weeks, an email to ask about how much you like it and why is also sent out! Essentially you get to try out products for free by writing reviews!





Now this Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is not my first sample, and you will see the ones I have received featured in empties post. So far there have been some really great ones like a Elemis Moisturiser which was so lovely and some which I did not care for as much *cough this fragrance* but that is what beauty is about, personal preference!

I highly recommend you (my assumption being that you are a beauty lover if you are reading this blog post) sign up and try this out! What is there to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS