Thursday 18 October 2018

The Body Shop @ KLIA



What is it about shopping at the airport? It is particularly thrilling and fun in my opinion. Anyway, I do apologise that the quality of the photos are a little subpar, but I had to use hotel lighting (terrible) and make the best of it, because I was determined to use the products.





I actually picked up this hair turban microfibre towel because I had a voucher and I always lose them, so I recommend just using it up! I actually really like this because it is nice, thick and substantial. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I brought it on holiday, and promptly forgot to pack it. Good job Christabel, good job. I will be repurchasing.





The hair tie looks cute, I have not actually use it as I tend to use the invisibobble/telephone cord looking ones in black as I like my hair tie to blend in with my hair. It did come with the hair turban, so I will get another one when I repurchase that.





I also picked up one of the new face mists. There are all different ones and I decided to pick up this one which is Mint Mattifying, and you must make sure that you close your eyes and KEEP THEM CLOSE after you spritz yourself or risk burning your eyes out.





I also picked up the British Rose Petal-Soft Bath Foam and it is so lovely and beautiful and just smells perfect. So along with that, I picked up the British Rose Body Yoghurt, which is so lovely that it deserves a blog post of its own. If you dislike the feeling of product, this is really lightweight and you can dress almost immediately.





Finally, I was given 3 samples, 2 of which I have not tried - the Purifying Charcoal Clay Mask and the Tea Tree 3-in-1 Mask Scrub, whereas I have tried the Drops of youth and know that I really like it.


Are you a body shop fan? I personally always enjoy the body products but find the hair care to be a bit hit and miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS