Sunday 14 October 2018

Organiq Spa




Organiq Spa is actually a stumble upon brand, because my mother brought back hotel amenities, just so that I can try them out and not feel left out. I am feeling the love!



So we have the bog standard shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion. Unfortunately while I have been able to link to the website to purchase, I cannot find the ingredient list for any of the items at all.





I personally found that the shampoo which has eucalyptus, rosemary and aloe vera not irritating on my irritable scalp. It was gentle enough on the scalp so was lovely to use. The conditioner was alright, not quite the power house I need for my frizzy mane but hotel amenities tend to cater for everyone.





The body wash had little scrubby bits and I absolutely loved and enjoyed it while it lasted.  Now the only product I had a major issue is was the lemongrass body lotion. I never realised how much I disliked the scent. I had to give it back to my mother because this was just a big fat no from me. I was not even able to bring myself to try out the texture. Sorry guys.

The brand caters to regular size usage as well as hotel amenities sizes so if you like the sound of these, and they really are lovely to use, snap them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS