Saturday 13 October 2018

Hada Labo Gift Set


A great way to try out Hada Labo, which is a brand that I really rate, is by getting this holiday gift set.





You get a face wash, the super famous hydrating lotion (there are different variations) and a hydrating cream in this set.





You can pick these up separately and Hada Labo is available at Watsons, Guardian and you can also order it on Hermo.my





While I don't usually got for whitening in my skincare, for fear of bleaching, this hydra & whitening face wash uses resveratrol to brighten. The brand is also known to use paraben as a preservative, which I have no issues with but if that is a no no for you, this review will probably be of no interest to you.





The face wash does not feel drying on my skin at all, but I must admit I do not see a whitening effect either. It feels really clean without stripping and is a good solid basic cleanser. I like this.





It does not foam up a lot and you actually get better results the more water that you add, and then you just rinse it all off.





There are different variations of hydrating lotions but this is the original and it is targeted at usual normal to drier skin types.





There is a lighter version that is for combination-oilier skin types. I find that even with my combination skin, this is not too much. In fact, I really enjoy patting this onto my skin. It is slightly more viscous than a regular toner and is almost essence like in texture.










Now we have the moisturising cream, which is meant to be used twice a day, but I can only use this in the evenings as it is slightly richer on my combination skin.





The orange capsules are meant to be encapsulated Vitamin A, C and E. The ingredient list includes squalene and 4 different sizes of Hyaluronic Acid so you can be sure that this is moisturising.





If you have normal or slightly drier skin types, this will feel very comfortable on you, without being heavy.





On the back of my hand, you can actually see that this absorbs nicely without leaving a sheen or looking oily. It feels comfortable on the skin. For me, it is just a little too much on my skin in the day because I wear so many layers (toner, serum, moisturiser, spf, makeup) so I prefer lighter layers.





The Hada Labo range is not new to me, and I have tried the Hydrating Lotion before this, knowing well that I love it. I have high expectations for this affordable range and am pleased that I like everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS