Thursday 11 October 2018

Bare For Bare Haircare


Bare for Bare is a haircare brand I discovered on Hermo and I wanted to try them out because they advertise themselves as natural hair care and the packaging looks nice. Yes, the things that persuade me.




Let's start with the conditioner, because we live on the wild side. Actually, it is because we are starting with the more positive product. There are 4 variations and I picked the damage repair conditioner, which is the cucumber and passion fruit.





There is no silicone on the ingredients list, but I personally do not like this because the scent makes me feel a little sick. It is almost too sweet and there is something vanilla about it and I do not like it.





The shampoo, I accidentally picked up the scalp repair, which sounds like it will repair the scalp but is actually more of a deep cleanser for oily hair and as such, way too harsh for me. My scalp started reacting about 3 washes in and it was not a pretty sight.





I actually passed it on to my parents, who are always tasked with finishing products which I react to and to see how it works out. Neither of them have problematic scalps and both found the shampoo to cause itchiness for both of them!

There we go, a less than stellar review for this brand unfortunately. I really did not enjoy the products and as such, I really would not recommend. If you have tried these and had better results, do leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS