Sunday 21 October 2018

Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner


Pyunkang Yul is quite a famous and popular Korean brand because of its non-irritating properties for even the most sensitive skin. I wanted to try out the popular essence toner so I picked it up during one of the Hermo promotions.




The box packaging is actually really sleek and nothing I have really seen before. The blue box is sturdy and the white slip with the information is a whole piece that goes front to back, effectively sealing the box. Unfortunately you have to cut at it to open up the box as there is no way around it.





The Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner comes in the classic blue bottle which almost all the products in the range are presented in.





After weeks of usage, I must admit that while it feels more viscous than a regular toner, I did not find it particularly hydrating. It allows serums to absorb nicely after, but almost all toners perform that, so this essence toner did not really perform anything my regular toner could not have.





Due to that, I found it a bit disappointing and somewhat disappointing. While there is nothing wrong with the product and it certainly did not cause any sensitivity or issues, I also did not feel that it changed anything. You can easily swap it out of my routine and I will see no difference.

Have you tried Pyunkang Yul and is this a dud product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS