Thursday 25 October 2018

Le Labo Rose 31


When a hotel gives you Le Labo for amenities, you know it is fancy smancy!




I pretty much lucked out, as I have parents who actually know I love to blog about all these things and they always bring hotel amenities back for me to try so that I can review them. How cute are my parents?





First up we have the shampoo and conditioner. In fact, I gave these back to my parents because I am having quite a bad scalp flare up and did not want to further irritate it but can I just say, the scent of this is so gorgeous and incredible.





The shower gel and perfuming body lotion  I have tried and it changes your shower into quite the treat. The rose smells really rosey. Okay, let's try again, it does not smell like musty or old lady rose, slightly fresher and just like a freshly picked rose. The perfume is really realistic.





The body bars are basically soaps and these are actually my favourite. I have 2 big bars and 1 smaller bar. These are the sort of hotel soaps that feel decadent to use. You can be sure I will use this all up.





If you have ever tried Le Labo, you will know that the fragrance behind is really lovely. I am now curious about the other scents they do and provide. Are they all as lovely as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS