Thursday 16 August 2018

Breena Beauty



If you have not heard of Breena Beauty, where have you been? Malaysians rave about the blending pearl and it is for good reason! This is a gorgeous sponge but I am running ahead of myself...



So far, I can see that Breena Beauty has launched makeup sponge, makeup brushes, eyeshadow palette and liquid lipsticks. I have not tried actual makeup from this brand but I can vouch for the tools big time.





Let's start with the Breena Beauty Blending Pearl. It comes in a plastic package and you can see that it is actually latex free, for those of you who have an allergy. By the way, you can buy Breena Beauty on their actual site, on zalora or on Hermo!





Like the beauty blender, this one is to be used damp, meaning that you wet it completely and then squeeze out the excess water. If you have a clean towel you can make sure that it is really dry but expanded from the water before, and then you are ready!





I actually cannot decide what I love more, the brushes or the blending pearl, or the fact that everything is actually really well priced in my opinion!





Oh and have I mentioned this little shell, is a nice touch. I like sea shells, so I feel like this is a pretty addition.





Although I think that if you are curious to try out Breena Beauty, the blending pearl would be the one because it really blew me out of the water. This, to me, is even better than the beauty blender. There, I have said it.





Here is the blending pearl out of the package and it is quite small. I like the light pink colour but you can get it in black as well. Colour preference is definitely a personal choice.





Unlike a beauty blender, you get a flat size with this blending pearl. I neither love nor hate this. I use it but I think some people would really appreciate it.





It is precisely at the moment that do0dle decides to investigate.





What is this little thing that you keep waving about and trying to take photographs of? I like how he is REALLY in the way. In the end, I had to seat him on my lap so that he is in on the action without being in all over my photos.





This is how big the sponge goes when you dampen it. It definitely grows!





Apart from the blending pearl, the Breena Beauty brushes are really ace. I picked up B214 a shadow smudger and B215 a pencil brush.





Both Breena Beauty brushes are really soft yet sturdy. They do not feel scratchy at all and there has been no shedding whatsoever despite many uses and washes so far. I also like that the colour scheme is white and rose gold and the name of the brush is on the brush handle properly.





I picked all my Breena Beauty bits up from Hermo because it tends to be my go-to for makeup purchases and I really love everything I have tried. I intend to pick up more blending pearls and definitely more brushes to use. Girl, GET THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS