Saturday 18 August 2018

Canmake Juicy Glow Skin Base



The Canmake Juicy Glow Skin Base is a sunscreen, base and primer all in one product. You can get it from Hermo, Guardian or Sasa in Malaysia.





This is how the product actually comes, in a box, which I then recycled.





The actual tube is not very big, in fact it is quite dinky and would be easy to travel with.





It is also a squeezy tube which is ideal for the size and packaging it comes in.





There are actually 2 versions, and I have picked the yellow packaging one which looks more like foundation, as compared to the pink packaging one which is even more glowy and gives a brightening effect.





This product, without a doubt, offers light coverage and a lot of glow. It is more of a "no makeup makeup" day if you choose to wear it alone, or a glow booster under your foundation.





Just going to show you that I am going in with corrector/concealer first, and then you can see the base in action!





I decided to show the concealer in action so that you can see how the base plays with other products.





Let's do half a face, so that hopefully you can see a difference between the two sides.





Here it is, I feel like I look a little lopsided, with redness peeking through on one side, and just a little bare without any eye makeup at all.





Let's zoom in as well, and you can see the concealer/corrector line and the redness and pores on my cheeks.





On this side, you can see that the face is just more uniform and seamless. I personally see the glow even in pictures but in real life and in person, it is even glowier!





Here I ahve evened out my face and I feel like I look fresh and glowy. If I use too much, it can make my skin look a little fairer/paler than usual but otherwise, I do really enjoy this.





I must admit that while I enjoy this, the price is rather high for such a small tube so I do not think I will be repurchasing this in a hurry. 


Have you tried this out? I tried it out based on a recommendation from my friend on instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS