Sunday 12 August 2018

Hermo #11


Ever since swearing off Sephora online, I have been ordering a lot from Hermo because they offer a wide range of products and brands, as opposed to Althea's focus on Korean brands only (it is usually cheaper for Korean products though)





This haul was pretty much focused on skincare and I decided to pick up both Senka Perfect UV Milk and Senka Perfect UV Gel because I could not decide which to try out. Frankly they are not super expensive so it is alright to have both. They still cost less than The Body Shop Skin Defence which I like but that one is a little pricey.





I think the packaging is quite cute and the blue colour makes it quite unique and has a holiday feel about them.





Both are squeezy tube packaging and I plan to do an in-depth review on both to tell you which I like and why after a proper try out.





Since I had purchased Senka items, I was actually gifted this Senka Perfect Water Oil, which I must admit, I do not like. I do not find it removes waterproof eye makeup properly and on skin it does not rinse as clean as I prefer.





This Senka Perfect Gel was only about RM16 and quite a generous tube so I thought I would try it out. It is meant to remove makeup from the skin really well and really gently.





The tube packaging is really sturdy and a total win in my books but unfortunately that is where it ends for me.





I do not find this removes my foundation properly and I always have to double cleanse and still feel makeup on my skin. I tried using this and just rinsing off and going in with a wipe and boy oh boy. This did not remove much makeup off. FAIL.





Finally, I picked up this Hada Labo Hydrating Moist Limited Edition Set.





You get a travel size Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash, Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion and Hada Labo Hydrating Cream.





I was initially really concerned about the hydra and whitening face wash but the whitening is more brightening rather than bleaching the skin. And...... I love Hada Labo as a brand. However, I feel that this set deserves a standalone post because I really enjoyed the products.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS