Saturday 21 July 2018

Sephora Black & Gold Private Sale (May 2018)


3 + 1 items for my most recent Sephora Black & Gold Private Sale haul, and it made quite a dent in my wallet. I try to save up and buy things to try and things to repurchase as well, so let's go through it quickly!





This Fresh Soy Face Cleanser is actually a repurchase on behalf of my friend. I am still using mine and since I mainly use it as a morning cleanse, it actually lasts quite long.





This is an amazing cleanser that is not stripping but if you are not a fan of cucumbers, (Sarah Marie, I am looking at you) this is really not for you because it smells like cucumbers, which I find refreshing!





The rest of the items, are all mine.





This Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is no stranger to my blog and I have already raved about this repeatedly and I still enjoy it. It removes waterproof eye makeup and mascara really well, without tugging at my eyes or depositing weird films. I still prefer the Lancome Bi-facil but that is pricey and this is great. How many bottles have I gone through.....





A new one to try was this Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation.





I was shade matched to shade Y225 Marble beforehand and there is a very slight green/olive tinge to this foundation.





This actually comes in plastic packaging and a lid so it is good for travelling. Despite being shade matched, I think the shade is actually just a teeny bit too light for me. However the finish of this foundation is really pretty and skin-like.





Finally we have the most expensive purchase and the smallest - Foreo Luna Go. This is both a repurchase and a new one. The story is that I already have a Foreo Luna but I cannot, for the life of me, find it. So after years of trying to find it, I have caved and purchased this Foreo Luna Go to use.





It is a pricey item to purchase but I have really been loving it and it is as big as a cotton round, great for travel or for a first timer trying out Foreo.

I will be going in depth on each item, apart from the much too spoken of Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, so stay tuned guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS