Sunday 15 July 2018

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup in 1W2 Sand



A new day and a new Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup. My previous one was in shade 2W2 Rattan, which blends out really nicely on my skin but if I try to build it up, it is way too dark, so I decided to get shade matched properly.






Since Estee Lauder has now released a makeup pump, I decided to pick that up as well, thinking that it would go with any other EL Double Wear that I pick up in the future!





Inside the boxes, you get the foundation and the foundation pump in a sealed bag. It also has a little plastic lock.





I must admit that the gold lid looks really good and even though the navy foundation pump is nice, it just is not quite the same as the gold lid.





This time, I was matched to 1W2 Sand. Even though the lady made it look super skin like on my skin, I find that this colour is just a tad cool on me.





If you do not get a foundation pump, you can still use this foundation, just the more old school way. 





I do not recommend pouring it out as it can quickly get out of control. I suggest just using your finger to gauge how much product you need, as you can always go in for more!





Generally, you need a lot less foundation than you think, especially with a high coverage foundation like EL double wear!





The shade is still a warm one, but somehow leans a little cool on me so I tend to mix it with another shade to wear. I might try out 2W1 next time, and hopefully that is the perfect match for me without needing to mix and match!





If you are new to Estee Lauder Double Wear, it is a full coverage matte foundation so if you are dry, I would not recommend it. If you live in humid weather and have oily skin, this will still stay put and I do not need to powder when I use this foundation!

I really enjoy this foundation and tend to wear a super light veil for day to day. If you have any questions about this foundation, leave me a comment and I will try to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS