Tuesday 17 July 2018

All About Lips #178 - Dupe For Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow


There is nothing quite like the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow but I have been on a quest for a dupe because I am not the biggest fan of the scent (sweet peach) and I have one here which I quite enjoy as a substitute!




The base colour is actually the same and the main difference (apart from the scent) is that there is no golden glitter flecks in the dupe.





If you are being super picky, the plumping effect is not as evident as well. It is a shiny lip gloss with the same base colour but it is at a fraction of the price.





Here is a shot of the Fenty Beauty side, just so it is really obvious to compare.





Here is a full frontal shot for you to compare the two products, and I have not even told you what the dupe is.... right?





So the dupe I would repurchase is actually the Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Moonchild, which is available as part of the Kathleen Lights collaboration! I love how the Fenty Beauty looks but I really do not enjoy the scent. Do you have a dupe for this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS