Saturday 23 June 2018

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 35 Deep


I have tried the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer before and it is a really lovely formula. I cannot remember what shade I use but most of the medium shades were out of stock on Hermo so I thouht I would try this deeper shade to bronze/contour.





This shade is 35 Deep and it is actually way too warm to contour with.





You get a doe foot applicator with this and I highly recommend that you do not share this concealer due to this applicator.





This is how warm the shade looks and so it works almost like a little bit of a liquid bronzer for me as there is no other way for me to use it. The formula itself feels liquidy, does not drag, dries nicely on the skin without cracking off the face.





If you can find this in your shade, I think the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is a really excellent concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS