Tuesday 29 May 2018

All About Lips #171 - Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Aquarius



Colourpop - you must have heard of Colourpop. This is the first time I am trying out the Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip. My previous experience was with the Ultra Matte Lip, which I have decided that I do not like as it is really super dry.





The packaging of Colourpop products are always cute without being over the top.





The Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip is just that, a lip gloss. I like that the wash of colour looks promising and lip glosses are usually easier to wear because washes of colour tend to suit most people. This shade is Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Aquarius.





Here is the Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Aquarius on me.





It actually reminds me of the MakeUpForEver Ultra HD Lip Booster in the effect it gives me. I love this light juicy pink so much on me.





I love this shade so much and it has fast become the lip gloss I reach for and grab at every opportunity. It just looks like my lips with a bit of shine. It goes with every look easily.





Colourpop, just take all my money already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS