Thursday 31 May 2018

Empties #49


A few empties to quickly run through. There are some win and some that I will not repurchase.





I really enjoyed these The Olive Tree Rose Geranium Hand & Body Wash and Body Lotion. They smell really lovely, not too overpoweringly floral but with a freshness about it. More importantly, the body lotion sinks into the skin really nicely without any stickiness or tackiness. I think the products are a little pricey due to it being a homegrown brand with clean ingredients but the body lotion is so worth it.





This Eos Hand Lotion needs to go because the lotion has gone from pale yellow to quite an intense yellow and I think it has gone off. It is a really nice scent but nothing spectacular.





This is a repurchase for me and I do like this Himalaya Protecting Neem & Turmeric Body Wash. It helps with bacne and smells super herbally, nothing floral or sweet here. I like this a lot.





The Nip + Fab Post Workout Fix was something I picked up from TK Maxx. There is a roller ball to dispense the cooling liquid and it feels like a right treat. I did really enjoy this but mine is so old that I am like ok. I think we need to break up.





I am not really fussy with toothpastes and these 3 are all nice. I get minis from travel kits and I do use them when I am in a pinch or travelling. If I tell you I do not like a toothpaste, I will explain why. These were all effective.





I am also saying goodbye to some of these nail polishes.





I do not actually like this essence quick try top coat. The finish is not super shiny, which is my personal preference. So even when it dries quickly I have to go over the top with a super shine top coat. That then defeats the purpose of using this in the first place.





The OPI I am saying goodbye to because it has separated and the sheer pale pink really is not that flattering on me. I picked it up because the name was ballet-related. I am an idiot.





Barry M actually do really good nail polishes. I love the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint but these are quite old and the minty blue in the middle is not that nice on me, even though I love looking at it. The Barry M Nail Paint in this deep red is so old. I picked it up in 2010. Yes, this is why I am saying goodbye, even though it is actually still ok to use.





This Bourjois nail polish was a present and even though it is a really pretty colour, this one has gone clumpy and weird so I am saying goodbye.





Then this Shiseido Eyelash Curler is a such a good one. I have countless back ups (ok it's not unending but I really do have a lot). This is a must have.





This is the Shiseido Corner Eyelash Curler and while people rave about this, I do not know how to use it.  After so many attempts, I am now saying goodbye.





This is a hairbrush from Migros, which is a supermarket chain in Switzerland and I really love it! It does not tug on the scalp when you brush your hair. Unfortunately mine is falling apart after year so I am saying goodbye.





Then I have 2 eyedrops here. The Rohto Cool Eye Drop feels really cooling and if they did it in smaller vials I would be all over it. I know individual vials are not environmentally friendly, but I do not use eyedrops as often as some people and look at this Rohto bottle which I have to say goodbye to even though it almost looks brand new.

The other one I picked up in Japan and I really like them. If I go back, I will definitely pick more up.





Now I almost never talk about Facial Cottons unless they are exceptional. Either exceptionally good or exceptionally bad. Unfortunately I do not like these at all. I think they are exceptionally bad in that you cannot even separate each piece without them going everywhere. UGH. STAY FAR AWAY.





I do not know what it is about Japanese toothbrushes, even the disposable ones are really amazing and super soft. I collect these for travel and I do really love them.





The innisfree cushion sponge is quite nice. They were the ones which made me fall in love with cushion sponges and they are actually really good for travel. I love these but they're all torn so goodbye.


If you have made it this far, thank you and do leave me a comment about your favourite item that has finished up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS