Thursday 19 October 2017

Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil


The Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil has been in the UK market for a long time but it hit the Malaysian markets quite recently. I finally picked a bottle up to remove my makeup when I ran out of my Shu Uemura Ultime8 Cleansing Oil.





Unfortunately the bottle I picked up from Sainsbury had a broken lid. I did not notice at all and it was a real nightmare. I was too lazy to go get it exchanged (which I regret) but after removing the seal, the oil always goes everywhere.





I initially thought it was a slight crack but after initial usage, I realise that it is pretty ruined. This of course, has affected the user experience.





The actual cleansing oil is very liquidy and spreads easily. I will caution against removing eye makeup with this because it burned my eyeballs. I will acknowledge that this is not marketed as an eye makeup remover, and rightly so! I do enjoy using this and it removes makeup effectively. I did not find it particularly hydrating but it does not dry or strip the skin at all.

Will I repurchase? Probably, but I will double check the lid and cap next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS