Saturday 2 September 2017

XOXO It Girl@ 3 Piece Eye Enhancing Set



XOXO It Girl@ 3 Piece Eye Enhancing Set (retailing at RM62) comes with

1. No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
2. Travel-Size Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe
3. Travel-Size Hello Lashes Clinically Tested 5-in-1 Volumising Mascara









They also included 3 bonus samples:

1. No.50 Serum Primer
2. CC+ Cream with SPF50+ in Medium
3. Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium






Starting off with no makeup whatsoever before we go in with all the different products.





First up the It Cosmetics No.50 Serum Primer feels so amazing on the skin that I immediately went to look up the full size product to purchase! It is out of my price range but if you can afford it, it feels so lovely on the skin and really primes the skin for makeup!





Next I went in with the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium and although I only had a small sample sachet and I tried to use as little as I possibly can and I ended up looking like a clown.





Some product you can layer and blend but with this you really want as little as possible because it is really thick and packs a punch and you could end up looking like a reverse panda like me!





So I tried to remedy the situation by going in with the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF50+ in Medium to just blend things out.





By this stage, my skin is almost completely buffed out. The It Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF50+ in Medium is really full coverage and feels quite dewy on the skin so if you are oily, stay away from this.





Here are some up close photos just to show you how high a coverage the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF50+ in Medium actually provides and how it just smooths out everything.





It is very high-full coverage but unlike the Estee Lauder Double Wear or even the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, this is quite dewy in finish so I tend to set with powder.





Usually after my base, I like to do my eyebrows. Here I use the It Cosmetics Travel-Size Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe and I think the term universal taupe is pretty appropriate. I like how easy it is to use and the brows look pretty natural whilst being fuller.





Here I finished up the rest of my makeup which includes the It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner and It Cosmetics Travel-Size Hello Lashes Clinically Tested 5-in-1 Volumising Mascara. The eyeliner is actually quite nice and I really enjoyed using it. The mascara is a bit of a let down because one of the main promises of holding up a curl did not work at all!





I am hoping that you can see from here how the mascara separates and lengthens but does not hold a curl. The eyeliner is dark and smudges out nicely before it sets completely. (I did get mascara on my lower lashline area, so be careful when you are trying it out!)

You can also see from this photo how my concealer is a little too light! I believe that could work out if you use less and then use a foundation on top to cover it. I personally do not like my under eye area too brightened. 

There are a few hits and a few misses in this bundle in my opinion, but getting it is a set means it's an excellent way to try all of them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS