Sunday 3 September 2017

Covergirl Tru Naked Waterproof Eyeliner Duo in Cashmere/Espresso



I wanted to try the Covergirl Try Naked Waterproof Eyeliner Duo in Cashmere/Espresso so I picked it up!






Dual-ended eyeliners are brilliant because I never get through a full-size pencil before it expires or needs to be thrown out.






The cashmere side is a nude for brightening your lower waterline and it is a soft pencil.






The espresso side is a very dark brown-black and the formula is actually a little harder which is not necessarily a bad thing. I actually think you get more control with a harder pencil.






Here are the two sides swatched and you can see that the espresso side is completely matte and really dark! The cashmere side has a bit of shimmer and shine which makes it really pretty and still wearable.

Both rub off on me really quickly and fade. I, however, think that this is my fault. I have oily lids which smudges almost everything, including certain liquid eyeliners. I know this because my friend Putu wore the espresso shade and there was minimal transfer and smudging, and usually after really long hours (she wore this two days in a row, perfect for testing!)

So personally, I am almost completely given up on pencil eyeliners. I am going to try out the Urban Decay ones and if even those smudge on me, I know that I really need to just stop trying! Not everything suits everyone. If you are like me, you can choose to use liquid eyeliner or powder eyeshadow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS