Sunday 27 August 2017

tarte tartelette tease palette


The tarte tartelette tease palette is usually sold at the aisle of doom in Sephora, appropriately so named.




There are 6 nude-brown-ish shades which are easy to wear and very wearable for most people. The palette does come with a mirror on the lid so it is good for travelling because it is small and portable!





The first two shades are light shades and the top row in general, is warmer and the bottom row is more purple than brown (compared to the top row).





Crush is my most used shade in the palette and first kiss is a proper purple shade for the lids.





Heartbreaker is a good shade to line the eyes with and bff is good for an evening look.





Here is Whisper, Crush and Heartbreaker.





Here is Wink, First Kiss, Bff.





Here is Whisper, Crush, Heartbreaker, Wink, First Kiss and Bff all swatched in doubles (first swatch is a finger swatch and the second is a brush swatch).

The pigmentation is quite good and I have no complaints in that department at all. I will admit that I have sold this palette off because I just do not reach for it as much. I like it but it does not wow me and I find myself gravitating to other palettes so I have decided to let it go to a better home.

Do you have this tarte tartelette tease palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS