Saturday 26 August 2017

Mario Badescu



I have been having quite a hard time with my skin and it is all very hormonal so I decided to go all out. By that I mean I picked up a few acne busting products!




The Mario Badescu Drying Cream is a khaki coloured cream that feels slightly sandy when you scoop it out of the jar. A little goes a long way. 





It is meant to be effective on whiteheads/smaller spots. 





I tend to rub it in rather than just applying to the top because of the texture of the cream.





The Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion needs to be shaken up before you apply it. This works best on those ingrown spots, you know the lovely, big ones that are under the skin and just hurt but refuse to emerge. Yes, those bad boys.






I tend to shake this up, apply drops of it through the nozzle, and thenpatting it on the spot and then leave it. Whenever I have used this, it has not make the spot disappear immediately but there is always, consistently always a reduction in size and swelling.





Overall, I am happy with the Mario Badescu skincare line because the two items have both helped me keep in control of my spots. However, I am warning anyone with drier skin or even sensitive skin, I do find that it dries the skin around the spot as well as the spot itself so beware! I don't use it on days consecutively on the same spot because it usually causes too much dryness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS