Sunday 4 June 2017

It Cosmetics Haul


As we can see, I went a little It Happy... However, that means I have lots of reviews coming up just for you!




I picked up the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials, which comes with an eyeshadow palette and a It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara! So you can expect reviews on both items. This costs RM75 and is pretty good value for money.





The It Cosmetics XOXO, It girl 3 piece eye-enhancing set looks like a good value as it is RM62 and you get to try out 3 different products! I love trying out items in miniature sizes because it feels like less of a loss if I do not like the item and it is easier for me to finish it up! In fact, the It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara and It Cosmetics Universal Brow Power in Universal Taupe are both travel sizes but the It Cosmetics No Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is in fact a full size!





What I also did not realise is that  you get a further 3 samples in the little bag (the bag is quite adorable but really small) in the form of the It Cosmetics Bye bye Under eye Concealer in Neutral MediumIt Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Medium (I have a full review on the Shade Light HERE) and It Cosmetics No.50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer.

Now just to give you a sneaky heads up, I like the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Medium so much that I purchased another deluxe size to try it out properly! The It Cosmetics No.50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer is truly luscious to use and an absolute dream but it does cost quite a bit. I found myself looking forward to using this primre! The It Cosmetics Bye bye Under eye Concealer in Neutral Medium is really thick in consistency but obliterates dark circles. The shade was a little odd on me but I like how effective it was in its job as a concealer!





Now the most expensive item is the It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette so you can be assured that I am doing in depth swatches for a proper review of the item. This costs RM109.





All items are still available in store and online so if you are interested, do wait for my review on the individual items then decide if you want to make the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS