Thursday 8 June 2017

It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Your Complexion Perfection



It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Your Complexion Perfection looks so beautiful that I finally got sucked in. I figured I would probably love the blusher and highlighter and hopefully like the powder and bronzer!






It Cosmetics claims that this is an award-winning face palette with perfect lighting technology.


I think the packaging is pretty and simple enough but still gorgeous. The colours are beautiful and I like how sleek it looks.
The 4 pans house :

1. Bye Bye Pores Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi
2. Bye Bye Pores Pressed in Translucent
3. Sunshine in a Compact in Warmth
4. Perfect Lighting Luminizer in Je Ne Sais Quoi





The palette comes protected by a plastic insert, which is really common but what is different is that it says "You are Beautiful, You are It!" and it is signed off by the creator of the line and I love the message so much that I have kept it on every time after I use it!

Apart from that little thing, you have 4 generous size pans and a HUGE mirror which I love to bits.
The plastic case actually feels really sturdy and the mirror is a god-sent. Why do companies not automatically include mirrors in their palettes!





This blusher is a pretty pink colour that is easy to wear and pretty much a go-to blusher colour for me. It is really soft and the pigmentation is nice without being too crazy. Sometimes when a blusher is too pigmented, that could be a problem!

The bye bye translucent  powder in pressed is amazing! I was not expecting to like this but man, it is actually making me look at picking up the full size of this powder because it goes on so smoothly and it does not cake up on my skin. It just makes everything look smoother and more beautiful.





The bronzer is quite warm and works well on my skin tone. I sometimes wear it as an eyeshadow as well but it works beautifully as a bronzer to warm the perimeters of my face after foundation. It sort of adds dimension back without making me look crazy or super tanned.

The highlighter is definitely cool toned and if I wear too much I look like I have a strip of icy white highlighter. As much as I think this is a stunning highlight, it is not the easiest to wear on me and I think people who are fairer or less warm toned would find it easier to wear this. This probably would not work on anyone darker than me unless you are going for that intense highlighter look, then it would really be popping!




I have been using this palette a lot as it is so handy and I highly recommend this and I will say that this is probably one of my favourite items from it cosmetics!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS