Saturday 10 June 2017

It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumising Mascara


There are all sorts of claims but it just seems a little insane


It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumising Mascara is a bestseller within the brand and I wanted to try out the different mascaras so I picked up this one in a deluxe sample size.




It cosmetics claims to have clinically proven results: 500% increase in volume in one coat!

Now that is a pretty bold claim and it had me all excited over it.





The brush is interesting because it is bushy but it is actually plastic bristles! It is like a fusion of the two mascara wands and I was very excited to try it out.

So the truth is that this does volumise like crazy without too much clumping. I would not do more than 2 coats of this mascara and my lashes look stunning! However, the mascara is not waterproof and within seconds of applying this mascara to my curled lashes, my eyelashes are pretty much drooping and completely flat.





If you are looking for a general all-round great mascara, this is a really good one. Be warned that it does not hold a curl at all. I have not really used it since but I am thinking of picking up something that will help keep a curl up so that I can wear any mascara I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS