Sunday 26 February 2017

Ulta Haul


Almost unbelievably, my first visit to Ulta and I came away with 4 items. I was a little shopped out by this point and I had no idea what to buy so I settled on things I had heard a lot about and lipsticks that I know I will like.





I have not seen the NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer in Malaysia but it has been mentioned by USA bloggers so when I was in Ulta, I looked out for it. 





Some people have called this a dupe for the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, which I had before and really love but it is so expensive that I could not really justify purchasing it.





Next is a product I picked based on the name.





I have heard good things about the Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator so it was really just a matter of what shade to pick up.





The pattern is insane and it is promised to last through to the end of the product and not just a surface embossing. As mentioned I picked this shade based on its name and it looks quite dark. I hope I am able to wear this!





Finally there was an offer on the Maybelline lipsticks so I decided to pick up a shade I know I will like and to try another out.





Any guesses on which one is a classic and which is a but more of a dare for me to try and wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS