Saturday 25 February 2017

Tony Moly Shea Butter Natural Green bodycareHand Cream


This was a gift from my then boss when he went to Korea. I had just joined the company and the team so it was really nice of him to include me in his haul of souvenirs.





When the product is brand new, it has a seal on it to ensure freshness and of course that it is not contaminated. So that is an easy way to check if your product has been tampered with, make sure you get a new one!





Having tried the product for a while now, I have to admit that I am surprised by it. Shea butter has me thinking heavy and comforting but this has a fresh element to it. The cream is not too thick to dispense from the packaging and after application, I do not feel a need to wash my hands!


As someone who is rather lazy with hand creams, I have left this in my office in an attempt to encourage usage. I definitely find that if I apply it to the back of my hands and just take the excess on my palms, it makes for a much more enjoyable experience and I can dive right back into work without greasing the keyboard and desk.


Tony Moly, you have impressed me with this simple hand cream. Some of the packaging are a little too cutesy for me but this is cute without being impractical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS